Summer is finally here, so I made a list of basic necessities that I need in order to survive it. Although these items might be pretty basic and general, they definitely make a big difference on your summer!
1. Camera– whether you use your iPhone camera, vintage film camera, or DSLR, a camera is essential to document all of your summer memories. Pictures really tell so many stories and help capture great moments of your life.
2. Flowy Dresses- Flowy dresses are a key piece in any wardrobe, but is nice especially for summer. Whether they are slips, sundresses, babydoll dresses, flowy dresses are such a nice piece to wear anywhere during the summer.
3. Sunglasses- Sunglasses are not only a way to protect your face and eyes from harmful UV rays, but also really add to your outfit. There are so many kinds of sunglasses that any outfit can be worn with them- from circle sunglasses with a bohemian style, to cat eye sunglasses with a minimalistic style.
4. Denim Cutoffs- Denim cutoffs are my go-to bottoms for the summer. They are comfortable and extremely versatile. I love the worn out feel and denim wash they have. Whether in white, black, dark wash, or light wash, denim cutoffs are a must have.
5. Hats- Hats are great for protection from the sun’s rays, but they also serve double as a great accessory. Floppy hats go well with a beach day outfit, and a baseball cap is cute on a more vintage, edgy outfit.
6. Jewelry- Rings, bracelets, necklaces, body chains are all perfect accessories for a summer outfit and really helps glam up your typical shorts and t-shirt. Usually, I love layering necklaces and bracelets, and for beach/pool days, a body chain would be simple but cute.