Woah! Chloe’s not posting a fashion post? Yes, I know this post isn’t really about fashion, but I thought hmm maybe it’s time for me to reveal a little bit about the girl behind this site. I am always so cooped up in talking about amazing runway shows, fashion history, etc. so the most you’ve probably seen about me are the few pictures I occasionally post for my editorials. I mean, I don’t even know if you knew my name. That’s okay, I like being known as The Mega Babe.
If you haven’t heard or seen this award, it is a tag going around the blogger community in which you need to say 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions that were given by your nominator, and finally nominate other blogs as well as give them 11 questions to answer. I was nominated by Brenda Liang who has a lovely lifestyle/fashion/beauty blog, so go check it out. Anyways, here it goes:
- I definitely want to work in fashion when I am older, but my ultimate goal is probably a successful stylist who also runs her own fashion company and designs the clothes and possibly a contributing editor to some fashion magazines. So basically Rachel Zoe or Margaret Zhang.
- NYC is where my heart is, it is the one place that completely embodies who I am and I want to live there for the rest of my life.
- I love all art forms, even though I’m probably not the best at them. Like directing movies, painting/drawing, photography, dancing, and music.
- I love and extremely respect people who use their internet following and influence to spread positivity and create magic with each thing they do. I’m talking about Emma from The Messy Heads, Haley Madison, Isabella, Eileen, and even people like Tana Mongeau because of how real she is. (And hilarious)
- My favorite Internet fashion influencers include Sam of 80 Mercer, Amanda Steele, and Maddi Bragg.
- I love to travel, because every time I always gain some kind of new understanding about myself and about our world. Something about seeing so many different people and places inspires me greatly and I am able to feel so much positivity.
- Drake and Rihanna are my favorite people ever.
- I’m currently trying to get more into styling, so I’ve styled Chloe Lukasiak and others for Pulse Spikes magazine (a pretty dope magazine) and intern for Marissa Adele– the coolest, most down-to-earth stylist ever! (This fact is also a self reminder that I should probably talk more about my styling experiences and share cool pics on here.)
- I am so easily scared. Like if I kind of notice you walking towards me, but you still scream Boo! or something, I’d probably still jump and scream. And also movies. Do not show me a horror movie if you still want me to be sane (and you too, from me gripping your arm with a Hercules force).
- I love desserts- ice cream, gelato, lava cake, Popsicles, basically anything sweet.
- I also love roses. To me, roses emit the beauty and gentleness of a woman yet still assert confidence and respect with the thorns lining the stem.
- What’s your pet peeve? Rude people (especially for no reason) and people who lie about you.
- What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that? My greatest failure is that I have horrible time management and I’m a procrastinator. The failure is that knowing this I still don’t change. I guess at least I’m aware of this bad habit.
- What’s the number one thing on your bucket list? Hmm… I have a lot. Maybe attend a music festival or jet off to a private island.
- How long after you feel full do you keep eating for? Haha this is such an interesting question because it’s so legit even though I’ve never actually thought about it. I guess it depends on what I’m eating, because if it’s good I’m gonna eat without boundaries.
- What’s your most embarrassing moment? Honestly I have so many. I embarrass myself all the time, especially when I’m with my friends, I am super weird. I can sense strangers and sometimes friends judging me.
- What qualities do you value most in a person? Thoughtfulness, respectfulness, and kindness.
- What inspires you everyday? Everything inspires me, from the sunshine to Gucci. I think what more directly inspires me though are people. When I see people through Instagram or Youtube or Twitter, and I resonate with them, I feel inspired by them- their style, their personality, their accomplishments, etc.
- What’s your life motto? I don’t have a line or a quote, but the book The Four Agreements is basically my life motto embodied in 160 pages.
- How do you define success? Success is being happy, healthy, and surrounding yourself with love and the best people. That moment in your life when you finally find and create yourself and feel on top of the world.
- What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently? Ricegum.
- Who is your style icon? I know it’s only asking for one but probably Bella Hadid, Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner, and Rihanna.
- What’s the staple piece in your wardrobe?
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be?
- What’s your alter ego?
- What’s your zodiac sign and how does it reflect you, if it does at all?
- How do you describe yourself in three words?
- How often do you step out of your comfort zone?
- If you could do one thing to save the world what would it be?
- If you could choose any two people to have a rap battle with who would they be? (And would you win?)
- What’s the song that describes you the best?
- What’s the most interesting thing you know?
- What was the last lie you told?
and anyone else out there who wants to do it 🙂